Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 2 of Older Projects!!

Hi, I am back today with another Mini Album!!
I made this some time ago from a kit that I bought from My Friend Robyn.
This is Her Blog http://injoystampin.com/,
This is Her You Tube injoystampin videos.

This is the front cover!!
 
Blogger does not want to upload the rest of the pics, so I am going to try put a video instead!!
 
 
 
 
This is the first Video I ever made, so please be gentle with Me!! :-)
 
 
I will be back tomorrow, hope You are having a great day!!
 
Crafty Hugs,
Michelle xx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am still SO proud of you for this. You did an AMAZING job and it turned out fabulous! I'm so excited that you've started blogging. I need to get back at it. I'm way behind now. I love seeing your beautiful projects, Michelle. Thanks so much for sharing. Love them and you!

    Big Hugs, my sweet friend,
    Robyn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Robyn. It means so much to hear this from You!! I seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment with the blogging, looking forward to Your return to blogland!! :-) :-)
      Big Hugs,
      Michelle xxxx

      Delete