Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Another Project for March Challenge at Craft for the Craic

Hi Everyone, I am sorry I have been a bit quiet here lately, but I have been working away on projects for Craft for the Craic !!
This months Theme is:-

 
Today I have a card which I made for My Sister-in-Law's Birthday!!
I started with an A5 cream card, I cut a piece of pearlecent green cardstock to mat on top of it leaving a small border all around. I have had these Lady toppers for years so I decided it was time to break them out :-) I then cut a strip of My favourite lace and stuck it down with some Glossy Accents.
I placed the topper slightly on top of the lace to hide the edge.

I had this pretty Prima flower in my stash and I thought it was the perfect colour, the pink picks up the colour in the background on the topper, I used Glossy Accents to stick this down to the top left hand corner.

I cut a single flower from a piece of trim and stuck this down on the bottom right hand corner,
I put the Happy Birthday Sentiment which came with the toppers on top.
 
Why not pop over and join in the CRAIC!! To enter the Challenge CLICK HERE 
 
Thank You for visiting with Me today,
Happy Crafting,
Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle :) love the lace and your toppers :) the pearlescent finish is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Eithne :-) My Favourite lace and I only have a tiny bit left!! :-( xxxx

      Delete